top of page

Frequently asked questions:

What are your hours?

Riding Hours: The park is opened 24/7 rain or shine. We allow night riding. We are closed only for Oklahoma Deer Riffle season which varies each year.


Office Hours: Open Friday through Sunday 9am to 6ish.  We know lots of folks are leaving after work so we stay until traffic slows down at the entrance.


Do you have gates that close?

No, not at this time.  


What is the latest we can come out?  

Anytime! We allow night riding! If the Low Water Check-In Office is closed, you can either pay online (receive email confirmation as proof of purchase) or use the cash drop box at check-in. Friday through Sunday you will need to return to the office to get wrist bands. 

Do you have a ATV/UTV Rental program?  

No, we do not rent any type of vehicles. You must bring your own.

Do you have showers or bathrooms?

We currently have vault toilets located in the Main Camp, Well Camp and Primitive Camp. There are no showers at this time but we are planning on having some installed this year.

Can we park 2 RV's into an electrical sites? 

No, only 1 RV is allowed in the Hook Up sites.  NO other RV can use the electric or water outlets.

What is you cancellation policy? 

Receive a full refund if your cancellation is within 48 hours of your reservation, half refund within 24 hours of your reservation. Sorry, no refunds the day of your reservation, no shows or for inclement weather.

Do you require helmets, flags or registrations? 

We highly suggest you wear adequate protection while riding on 4-Wheelers and dirt bikes. Everyone must sign a waiver.

Do you allow pets? 

Yes, we are pet friendly with the sole responsibility of the owner. If you visit Turner Falls, they do not allow pets.

Are fires or fireworks allowed? 

Yes, as long as there isn't a fire ban. You are responsible for all fires.

Do you allow generators? 

Yes, we do allow them.  Do not run generators in the RV Hook Up areas.  Go to Primitive Camping

What do you have in the General Store?  

We sell Cross Bar shirts, hats, stickers, koozies, ice, chips, candy, water, gatorade, and sodas.

Do you offer recovery assistance?  

Yes, if staff members are available, we can help. Just call 580-247-7244. The cost varies on what type of recovery, how complicated it is and how much time it takes. 

bottom of page